Harvesting Party Sunday 20:00 GMT

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Sun Feb 29 10:34:07 UTC 2004

Am 27.02.2004 um 19:12 schrieb Ken Causey:

> Just a reminder that the next Harvesting Party will take place between
> 20:00 (8:00 PM) and 24:00 (Midnight) GMT Sunday February 29th, 2004.

I can't join the party on IRC (no real net connection this weekend...).

But I will fire up BFAV tonight and help with closing/approving stuff.

The BFAV stats now are:

unreviewed:  241
reviewed: 1193

These are single posts, not threads. There are, I guess, an average of
4 posts per reviewed thread. So the  number "reviewed"  threads will
be more like 300.

          Marcus

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de