Squeak coding style...

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Sun Feb 29 18:53:43 UTC 2004

John Pfersich <jp1660 at att.net> wrote:
[SNIP]
> >1. The comment starts with lower case and has no period. Just looks
> >sloppy IMHO. This one is actually one that I think we could agree on.
> >Right?
>
> I thought that the standard for a comment was
> "Answer a...."

I wasn't talking about the actual sentence - only that comments should
be written as proper sentences - meaning starting with a capital letter
and ending with a period.

The actual text is something that I really don't think we should ever
try to "standardize".

regards, Göran

PS. I hope everyone here understand that I am not trying to "unify" us -
code should have personal style IMHO. But I still think there are *a
few* little things we should be able to agree on (blank line after
method comment, proper sentences, code indented one tab etc).