Different review process for KCP changes?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sun Feb 29 22:55:04 UTC 2004

Göran has been doing some excellent detective work related to my
reported issue with code corrections in the workspace.  He has tracked
it down to a change made in update 5700 (KCP136MoveChangesLog).  The
change does not seem to be related to the purpose of the changeset.
This is bad enough but what really bothers me is that there doesn't seem
to have been any opportunity to review this change.  I've searched and
searched and searched and it doesn't appear that this changeset ever
appeared on the lists.  A variant number 116 did and was closed.

What happened?  Is there some other route that KCP changes go through?

Ken