About harvesting

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Wed Jan 7 13:03:07 UTC 2004

Markus Gaelli  <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> said:
>how about sorting the submitted fixes/enhancements according to the
>number of "made-it-to-the-image"-_reviews_ the submitter did in the
>last time?

Heh. Cool idea. And then a button to sort according to SqueakPeople
rating, maybe :-)

Stephane&MarkusD are right, of course. I bow my head in shame and will
really really make a serious attempt to work with BFAV today. For me,
that has been the biggest hurdle so far - get comfortable with BFAV so I
can indeed spend 5 or 10 minutes on something productive with it.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,