[squeak] Re: smallBlog - reset admin user/password?

michael.cole at nimiq.net michael.cole at nimiq.net
Sat Jan 10 22:28:43 UTC 2004

Thank you Edgar and Avi, that works great.

SmallBlog is really nice and as I am beginning to understand Seaside
(but it is still slow going - Avi is an extended tutorial in the
works?). In terms of what can be done with squeak and seaside, it feels
as if the sky is the limit.

BTW, I am now working on an extension to smallBlog that will support
automated concept mapping within a blog and between blogs in a
community. A user will point at paragraphs and indicate they are about a
concept and the system will then predict the probability that any other
paragraph talks about the same concept. Right now, external programs are
used for the heavy computational lifting.

I'll post details when the thing is running.

Michael