[BUG] [FIX] [eToys] ParameterTileInCompoundTiles-dgd

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Jan 19 06:29:25 UTC 2004

Hi,  Diego,

Good catch!

But note that a simple one-line change to the existing ParameterTile
method will fix this bug equally well, without any need for the four
new Morph methods that are included in your fileout.

Specifically, simply replace (in ParameterTile>>scriptEditor) the existing

(aScriptEditor _ self ownerThatIsA: ScriptEditorMorph)

by:

(aScriptEditor _ self outermostMorphThat: [:m | m isKindOf: ScriptEditorMorph])

FWIW, I attach a fileout that does that.

Cheers,

   -- Scott