Magma counseling

Marco Paga seaside at marco-paga.de
Thu Jul 1 08:03:45 UTC 2004

Am Donnerstag, 1. Juli 2004 08:24 schrieb goran.krampe at bluefish.se:

Hi.
I'm one of those guys who try to bring something in the image. If it doesn't
work "out of the box" I search around the web and then try to find another
way to handle it. In most cases I switch to another project and give it a
try.
I had several problems with Magma I could not explain. Starting and stopping
the image took nearly 20 seconds. After restarting some data was lost and I
could not figure out why.
So in fact I don't want to make anybody use goods. I can just give a quick tip
what might be an interesting project.

regards
marco

--
The future is a process, not a destination.
The future is not a noun, it's a verb.

-- Bruce Sterling