[SOLVED?] (was Re: [BUG HUNT!]ImageSegment loading troubles revisited)

tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 2 22:30:20 UTC 2004

It's simply that the object space is wrapping (for want of a better
word) past the 2gb mark and thus oops > 2gb are seen as -ve by the
stupid code that declares ops as int.
It is plausible that the changes Ian recently made to help with
64bitness etc will fix this and if not then it is simply a matter of
programming work.
I got bitten by this a few weeks ago but since I've been moving and
somewhat short of time, internet access and patience, I didn't do
anything much about it.

tim