I want to run the interperter within squeak 3.6 or 3.7

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Sat Jul 3 22:10:07 UTC 2004

	Stef writes:

> > I can simulate unmodified 3.6 and 3.7 snapshots in both MVC and
> > Morphic (I forget which update level of 3.7, though; 3.6 seems like
> > a safer bet).
>
> It would be nice if you could publish that somewhere.

	It already is. :)  That's what I meant by "unmodified"... it's the
normal snapshots bits you get from squeak.org, plus the VMMaker bits
from SqueakMap.

	I use this stuff every day, so I think it's very important. ;)  I would
be happy to help you solve whatever problems you're having; I'll follow
up in private.

-C

--
Craig Latta