Final do-its/cleanups before going gamma/final

tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sun Jul 4 04:52:57 UTC 2004

Doug Way wrote:

> Hey, does anyone have a good list (or just a suggestion or two) of
> do-its/cleanups which should be done before I create the 3.7gamma
> candidate image?
See if you can find the doit for that useful sounding method that video
projectors keep telling us about, viz. 'optimising the image'. We could
do with that one.

I'd include a copy of that apparently useful list I sent last time but I
can't find it :-( Probably it included sometihng along the lines of
"don't lose this list of useful things".

tim