Final do-its/cleanups before going gamma/final

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Sun Jul 4 05:00:40 UTC 2004

  Doug,

> (Embarassingly, I think I asked this same question around the time of
> 3.6gamma, and I'm pretty sure either Tim or Michael R responded with
> some other useful checks, but I can't seem to find that email while
> searching right now...)

  I suppose Scott and Michael have better one, but the ones I do other
than "EToySystem cleanupsForRelease" is something like:

	Utilities emptyScrapsBook.
	Smalltalk garbageCollect.

"	TTCFontSet discardDefault.
	TTCFontDescription clearDefault"

	Player abandonUnnecessaryUniclasses.
	Player freeUnreferencedSubclasses.
	Player removeUninstantiatedSubclassesSilently.

	PartsBin initialize.
	Flaps disableGlobalFlaps: false.
	Flaps addAndEnableEToyFlaps.
	ActiveWorld addGlobalFlaps.
	Flaps sharedFlapsAlongBottom.

	"Vocabulary initializeLanguageTable."

(along with various preferences setting.)

-- Yoshiki