Hierarchical List Morph with Icons and StarBrowser

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Tue Jul 6 18:11:02 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 06 July 2004 9:34 am, Torsten Bergmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after loading StarBrowser from SqueakMap it looks like
> the package needs some cleaning for 3.7beta. Any volunteers?
>
> The SAR package also includes Ned's support for icons
> (HierListWithIcons-nk.cs) in Hierarchical List morphs
> which would be nice for other applications too.
> Instead of including this changeset in each application
> it would be nice if we could either add it to the base
> package or repackage it as separate sar/mcz/cs on
> SqueakMap. Is there a newer version from Ned available,
> maybe with a different icon for the clicked state?
> Any comments ?

You can see the state of my current work at:

http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/monticello/StarBrowser/?M=D

This represents the latest StarBrowser stuff I have.
You should load it in the following order (grab the latest versions of each):

Classifications
SBSqueakCompatibility
StarBrowser

Then you could also load: