[ANN] [VW] FileOut30

Roel Wuyts Roel.Wuyts at ulb.ac.be
Wed Jul 7 14:36:40 UTC 2004

Hi all,

This is an announcement for a piece of code for VisualWorks :-) I
extended the FileOut30 package so that it has support to file out
Squeak code from VisualWorks 7 (next to Dolphin, VA, ...). So in case
anyone is in dire need for this.... the usual disclaimers apply: it is
probably incomplete etc.

  I use it successfully to output the new version of the Classifications
Model and StarBrowser from VW to Squeak (yes, yes, I am trying to find
some time to work on that again...), so it can at least do certain
things right :-)

--
Roel Wuyts
   DeComp