[BUG]? with POOH

Alexander Lazarević Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Wed Jul 7 16:19:00 UTC 2004

I don't know if it was planned but never done to provide further updates
for an image version once it has been declared stable. Ned wrapped up a
changeset (1) that is suitable to be put in the update stream for 3.6.
With this only 3.6 images get fixed that actually have Balloon3D (and
Pooh) installed (like images derived from the full 3.6 image).
Pooh is part of Balloon3D and I'm pretty sure issues mentioned on this
list get tracked in some way. But with the next release of Croquet just
around the corner (2) I wouldn't expect anything to happen soon.

Alex

(1)
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2004-June/079293.html
(2)