Some feedback from rmll

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Jul 8 13:03:52 UTC 2004

Hi

I wanted to share with you the following.
We, serge stinckwich and me, went to Rmll and presented Squeak/seaside
over and over.
Three remarks:

	- teachers are really interested by squeak for all kinds of reasons
	etoy, direct manipulation, multimedia....

	- Seaside is the killer app for smalltalk: and we should advertise it
	to PhP audience because lot of people are interested.

	- the license is getting in our way for education distribution as
normal ones too.

So I think that this is really worth to have a presence in opensource
events because
people are not aware of smalltalk and they like it and are looking for
solutions.

Stef