Some feedback from rmll

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Jul 9 07:29:41 UTC 2004

stéphane ducasse wrote:
> Hi
>
> I wanted to share with you the following.
> We, serge stinckwich and me, went to Rmll and presented Squeak/seaside
> over and over.

Just to put some contexts, RMLL means Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel
Libre (Libre Software Meeting in english). It's one of the big event for
open-source hackers and developpers in Europe. Look here :
http://lsm2004.abul.org/rubrique2.html

The photos for our conference are here :
http://www.roard.com/rmll/Squeak/Squeak.html
and here : http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/~stincs/albums/6juillet2004/
and also here : http://www.xdev.org/photos/rmll/squeak-edu/

The presentation image will be soon available on-line.

--                                                         oooo
Serge Stinckwich                                         OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##