Magma notes III

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Fri Jul 9 22:02:03 UTC 2004

On Jul 9, 2004, at 2:55 PM, muyuubyou wrote:

> Are you posting this somewhere in the swiki?

I'm happy to, if you think that would be useful; where would be an
appropriate place to link from?  It would be somewhat rude to link
directly from the Magma pages without permission from Chris.

I'll also wait for any replies so I can add those at the same time.

Though I won't do it today, so if someone else gets to it first, great.
  Having spent three hours playing with Magma already, it's time to get
some work done ;).

Avi