Magma...

Kamil Kukura kamk at volny.cz
Sat Jul 10 07:26:38 UTC 2004

Chris Muller wrote:
> MagmaCollections work fine.  There is no problem with "deadlocks" with Magma.
> Show me your code example which reproduces the problem.
> Also, tell me what version of Squeak and Magma and VM you are using.

It is 1.0gamma6 on 3.6.2 (windows). As Avi mentioned in other post it is
issue with connecting to server that is not running. So it is simple:

s := MagmaSession
	hostAddress: #(127 0 0 1) asByteArray
	port: 51969.
s connectAs: 'kamk'.

It will get stuck in MaTcpRequestServerLink>>submit: with parameter
'connect'. Also, what is the purpose of that user string?

Another question is, when I start the server as with:

MagmaServerConsole new
	open: 'magma file..'
	processOn: 51969.

but I accidentaly forget to inspect it and I just "do it" instead, how
do I access the server then?

--
Kamil