Summary of "Magma notes" issues

danielv at tx.technion.ac.il danielv at tx.technion.ac.il
Sun Jul 11 14:21:16 UTC 2004

I think that Avi has given Chris invaluable feedback, and Chris is
 trying to rule out some non-bug reasons why this might happen,
which is a reasonable way to proceed.

People, please, be strict in output, relaxed in input.

That some things are misunderstood along the way is par for the
course. As Avi and Chris both know well, these gaps are nothing
a few shared scripts, images and test cases can't solve.

Me, I'm just hoping I can end up replacing all of Celeste's file and
index handling code with Magma (or something), someday, when
I have some spare time. Hmm, summer is coming soon... :-)

Cheer everyone,
Daniel Vainsencher