Summary of "Magma notes" issues

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Mon Jul 12 05:13:01 UTC 2004

On Jul 11, 2004, at 6:38 AM, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> Now people - PLEASE. Cool down, and get back to positive discussion. I
> would LOVE to hear from Chris at this point saying that he wants Avi's
> thoughts and feedback - because I know he does. And I would LOVE for
> this feedback etc to continue on a positive note.

Goran, I think you missed the point of my post. Why is it so important
to keep the peace? Conflict and criticism are *good* as long as they
don't get out of hand, and we're not even close to that point here. It
didn't appear to me that any of the posts in this thread were made in
anger - I know I wrote mine carefully and calmly, with the intention of
helping Avi, Chris and the rest of the community. I said what I wanted
to say, though it may not have been what people wanted to hear.

Colin