[IMPORTANT] you may want to wait a few hours! (was Re: [UPDATES] 3 for Squeak3.7beta)

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Tue Jul 13 11:48:03 UTC 2004

Hi all!

dway at mailcan.com wrote:
> Updates to bump the versions of MCInstaller (not Monticello) and
> SqueakMap & the SM Package Loader, as discussed earlier.
>
> We should still be moving to gamma around mid-week.  There may or may
> not be any more bug fixes before going to gamma.
>
> - Doug

Ok, so we are still in beta right? Phew. :)

Because I am just fixing the "upgrade all installed" mechanism etc to be
much better. See other post for details on problem.

I am doing these fixes "in place" in 1.01  - hehe, since it isn't
published yet. :)

regards, Göran

PS. No panic of course if you already loaded 1.01 - you can later do
"force download into cache" and then do "install" manually again on the
two 1.01 releases (base and loader). And of course, that works best with
Monticello installed, but you all know that... ;)