ServerFile example...

Russell Penney russell.penney at tincanct.com
Tue Jul 13 23:04:23 UTC 2004

Stef,
   Hooray, somebody replied!!! I was getting a bit discouraged :)

Yes I am working on it and yes I am writing tests.

In fact I was reading the email again and I stuffed up a bit. The solution I
am working on has ALL directory types treated the same so my example was
wrong, it should be something like:

ServerGroup named: 'ZZZZ' addURI: (
'file://Volumes/Data/Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/SqDemoes/' asURI )

The idea is that no matter if the URI refers to a file, http or ftp
directory it should be treated the same. (Also it would work the same for
local or remote files).

I am currently trying to solve some philosophical questions about how I want
it to work so it might be a while before I have anything useful.

Russell