Comanche - Failed primitives in Socket objects

Frantisek Fuka fuxoft at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 08:31:11 UTC 2004

Oh yes, now I understand. Is there some simple way to make the
"response generating" piece of code single-threaded? (Not the whole
sending of the response, just the response generation.) I must say I
am not very familiar with Smalltalk processes.

--
Frantisek Fuka (yes, that IS my real name)
(and it's pronounced "Fran-tjee-shek Foo-kah")
My E-Mail: fuka at fuxoft.cz
My Homepage: http://www.fuxoft.cz
My ICQ UIN: 2745855
FFFILM: http://surf.to/fffilm