How to improve Squeak

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jul 14 08:52:59 UTC 2004

Hi goran

What I want to be able to do is:
	- save a page
	- save this page on a server so that we can build shared powerpoint
presentation
	- I want to be able to edit using a texteditor the order of the
presentation
	because the dragand drop thumbnail can be painful.
	- I want to be able to say: here is a script and a directory: build
the presentation for me

I tried to do that using projects and I failed because projects are too
complex for my limited amount
of time.

I started to use bookMorph for static slides (because I want to be able
to reuse my slides).
So I'm planning to develop slowly my own BookMorph and we will see.

Stef