[SqueakAudio] StreamingMonoSound doesn't play all of file

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Wed Jul 14 22:13:37 UTC 2004

I have the answer, well.. at least it works for me.
In Preferences there is a selection called:

soundStopWhenDone  (under media)

when set, it must think the audio file is completely done playing and stops
the sound. Unfortunately, it isn't done at it cuts the sound off a few ms
too soon.

When unset, the complete file is played.

(I've added this to the main dev-squeak dist list so others can see.....
squeakaudio seems pretty empty)

brad

  _____