How to improve Squeak

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Jul 14 22:58:49 UTC 2004

Lex, your four-step recipe for poor-persons' Powerpoint is actually quite
helpful. I've made a couple of SqueakerPoint presentations of rather
dubious quality, and I could have gotten them done faster and better if
I had read your recipe first.

If you have a chance, maybe you could add this to the swiki.

Dave