[ENH] SetInspector (23112)

Andrew P. Black black at cse.ogi.edu
Wed Jul 14 23:11:47 UTC 2004

In the absence of any answer to my questions about how the various
kinds of Inspector are chosen,  I just went ahead and simplified
things.  I left Anthony Hannan's "changeClass" code in Inspector >>
inspect:, although I'm not sure if it is ever exercised.

There are two change sets attached.  InspectorTests, which fails in
the released image, and InspectorFixes, which INCORPORATES
YESTERDAY's SetInspector changeset, and makes the tests run green.

It's always nice to be able to delete methods!

	Andrew