ESUG conference on-line registration is available!

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Thu Jul 15 07:18:13 UTC 2004

Dear Smalltalkers,

I would like to announce you can now pay online by credit card your
registration
for ESUG 2004 Conference that will be held in Köthen (Germany) next
September
http://www.esug.org/conferences/twelfthsmalltalkjointevent2004/registration/.

Please note that early registration fees are applicable till august 22nd
inclusive.

As usual the ESUG Conference will be really an exciting event with a lot
of interesting
talks, demos and discussions with Smalltalkers from everywhere.
Moreover, this year
we are honoured to have Dan Ingalls as our keynote speaker!

Looking forward to meeting you in Köthen,
Noury

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group
http://www.esug.org