[BUG]Re: SqueakMap Release notes

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Thu Jul 15 08:18:15 UTC 2004

=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Alexander_Lazarevi=E6?= <Alexander at Lazarevic.de> wrote:
> The SM Server seems to have removed my recent release notes?
>
> Alex

It is a bug, I noticed it the other day - when you do "edit releases" it
preselects the last release - but it forgets to fill in the release note
field with the old value. So if you change anything else - and then
press "Save Changes" it thinks you erased it.

If you select the release "manually" using the "Select" button it gets
filled in.

Sorry about that, I didn't know about it until yesterday.

regards, Göran