Need your feedback on trait IDE usability

Adrian Lienhard alienhard at netstyle.ch
Sun Jul 18 13:45:45 UTC 2004

Hi Stef

I've tested loading traits in a fresh 5976 image and it worked. I first
thought that the new changes caused the problems but it does not seam
so. Maybe you have installed something in your image that  causes the
problem? The only prerequisite package is Monticello - you do not need
to (or maybe should not) load OmniBrowser because the traits package on
SqueakMap comes already with one.

Adrian