[UPDATES] Upgrade to 3.7gamma/3.8alpha, plus 3 more

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Jul 19 07:18:13 UTC 2004

Hi all!

dway at mailcan.com wrote:
> Whew!  Here are a few final updates for 3.7beta, plus the prompt to
> upgrade to 3.7gamma or 3.8alpha.

Great work Doug!

[SNIP]
> 3.8alpha is now open for business... Michael and Yoshiki have been
> promised that the m17n stuff will go in first, which will probably be a
> series of changesets.  Then all the other pending approved changes for
> 3.8alpha will go in.
>
> - Doug

Sounds good. Now that 3.8alpha is open I will try to collect ideas and
write a little battle-plan for the more drastic things we have been
talking about recently, more on that in a short while.

regards, Göran

PS. I will also take a look at the 3.7 Full assembler and see if there
are any issues related to the new SM.