"3.7 Full Assembler" script closer to working

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Jul 19 15:53:26 UTC 2004

Hi people!

I just released (and published) a slightly reworked "3.7 Full Assembler"
on SM. I rewrote the SM install part of it and now it also has a
#diagnostics method which checks a few things with the selected releases
and prints a report on transcript with some useful email addresses.

I haven't checked very closely which packages we should and shouldn't
install (I assume there should be some kind of discussion about that) -
but at least this script runs completely through, except for a hickup
with Celeste - I just pressed "Proceed" for now - seemed to work ok.
Also needed to enter my initials when VMMaker installs.

I also sent out an email to the maintainers of the releases that aren't
"marked" appropriately (published, for Squeak3.7, in official full).

Anyway, it is a start. I did notice that using alt-q changed the font...
- probably an easy thing to fix.

regards, Göran