[ENH] Complex

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jul 21 07:55:26 UTC 2004

Am 21.07.2004 um 08:45 schrieb stéphane ducasse:

> Thanks boris. I think that complex is an important class showing the
> power of smalltalk class extension.
> Have you look at the tests I sent recently? I built them reading the
> original code of Matej.
> It would be nice to have your eyes on that. Marcus told me that I
> introduce a test for isNaN which
> does not make sense. So if you have a look, remove it and resend
> possibly with more fixes.

I actually added your tests to the Complex changeset that I submitted
as an ENH.
But I removed the one for the infinity/isNaN protocol. (I fixed the two
other failing tests).

Not everything is covered by tests right now, e.g. the mathematical
functions (sin, cos...)
category is pretty much untested, I think.

        Marcus