Connectors 2 giving me fits when loading in new Squeak 3.7 gamma image

John R. Pierce john at pierce.name
Wed Jul 21 12:07:23 UTC 2004

> Ned Konz wrote:
> Have you updated your image from the 'net?
> What version of the MCZInstaller do you have loaded?

Have I used the Squeak Update button on the shared flap?  Yes -- although I
don't recall how many updates were applied.  I have MCZInstaller v. 10 and
Monticello v. 150 installed.

> What did you do to produce the image?

Well, I built my image from
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.7beta/Squeak3.7b-5967.zip

then applied the updates from the update stream.  Was that the right way of
getting the gamma code?

Regards,

John