SM just restarted

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Jul 23 08:13:44 UTC 2004

Hi!

Noticed the SM server was "hung". Restarted it.

If you were in there doing stuff in the last 8 hours it would be lost.
The last snapshot is 8 hours ago, have no idea when the hang occurred,
just noticed it was down - hmmm, I think I will put a "watchdog" on it.

There is clearly something that may go wrong when saving the snapshots -
I think it failed at about 4 hours ago trying to make a snapshot - there
was a little tmp file there. Currently SM only snapshots "on demand"
which is a bit dumb, if noone updates their maps it currently will not
snapshot - even though it is "dirty".

Yes, will fix that of course. :)

regards, Göran