[BUG][FIX] 3.7 Gamma not loading projects

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sat Jul 24 16:38:23 UTC 2004

Hi Edgar, no problem.  Sometimes I just have to educate people on the
process a bit. :)

On a side note, I often get frustrated that there's not some sort of
quick (via a web browser) read-only access to see what's going on with
the items on the BFAV server.  That would really help the process, I
think.

- Doug