[GOODIE][SM] PackageLoader on Tools Flap?

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jul 25 18:06:06 UTC 2004

Hi,
	What do you think of adding the package loader to the tools
flap? For me it’s a little annoying to search it every time in the
crowded "open..." menu. Would it be a bad idea?

	FWIW here is a .cs which modifies SMLoader class so it will
register and unregister the Loader from the Tools Flaps as it is
currently done with the "Open..." menu.

	important note: I think that I might discovered a bug or a
problem with the recent change of fonts. When the Flaps are regenerated
the label on the thumbnails get pretty small.

Saludos,
Hernán