Squeak 3.8 status

Mon Jul 26 18:20:30 UTC 2004

Hello folks!

We've begun work on TK4 in Tweak.  One of the issues that has come up
is the internationalization work that Michael and Yoshiki are working
on.

Since TK4 depends on this work, I'd like to get a sense of the 3.8
status.  I've seen notes from as far back as January, but I don't think
3.8 is done yet.

I'd like to see 3.8 nailed down to just these changes and finished.  As
more and more people learn about Squeak/Tweak and more projects start
to rely on the wonderful work you do, we're going to need more stable
versions than less stable versions, and shorter development cycles for
each iteration.

Comments please. :)

Steve