[ANN] ODECo 0.1 is available

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Jul 28 07:33:32 UTC 2004

Takashi Yamamiya wrote:

> # Actually, I found another project named 'Squeak ODE' last week in
> # SqueakSource, It's my fault not to contact them, but I couldn't find
> # the project even in google so far...

Hi,

in fact this was the project of my students team ...
Too bad, we didn't coordinate because they start in summer 2003 :-(
In fact, the goal of our project was a bit different, because we would
like to use ODE for 3D robotic simulations.

We have a small page here : http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/serge/SqOde

Your project seems to be more advanced. We have to look at how we could
merge our work with yours.

--                                                         oooo
Serge Stinckwich                                         OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##