[SM] SM categories vs Debian debtags

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Jul 28 08:26:12 UTC 2004

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Just noticed an example where SM (our categories) has been ahead of
> Debian, until now:
>
> http://debtags.alioth.debian.org

You mean Debian is ahead ? If we like to be far ahead, we need to adopt
tools like RDF, DAML and OIL in order to categorize packages and people.
But it might be a little cumbersome for our needs.

--                                                         oooo
Serge Stinckwich                                         OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##