SUnit Resource Problems

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Thu Jul 29 08:41:04 UTC 2004

Hi Peter,

Do you use test suites?

as far as I understand it,  you would want to use test suites to handle
test resources.
There is

TestSuite >> run
	(...)
	[self run: result] sunitEnsure: [self resources do: [:each | each
reset]].
	^result

which should do the cleanup at the end.

Stef wrote a nice intro on SUnit on:
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/Programmez/OnTheWeb/Eng-Art8-SUnit-
V1.pdf

As far as I can tell, there is no test/example which clarifies that
behavior, so it would be great if you could enhance the
SUnit-Tests accordingly.

Hope this helps,

Markus