[ANN] pre pre alpha of SlideshowMorph

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Jul 30 10:21:16 UTC 2004

stéphane ducasse wrote:
> Hi
>
> as I promised it to myself, I'm reimplementing bookmorph. I'm developing
> tests nearly systematically for the new behavior. In fact I try to
> specify the behavior before implementing it, this is quite fun. Because
> when a bunch of tests run, I'm done :). The current version is available
> on Squeak source.

Hi Stef,

No version seems to be available on SqueakSource.

--                                                         oooo
Serge Stinckwich                                         OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##