Fwd: confirm ea55d9d6f865e7c1b101ff320e43a937dc39df7e

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Fri Jul 30 08:18:46 UTC 2004

I have been receiving messages from the list regularly, so I am not sure what
the attached message is all about.  What bounces?  Does anyone know what's
going on here?  I re-enabled my account, but I am not sure how it got into
this state.

Thanks in advance for any help.
--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
 but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
 the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
 me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20