[ENH] 'where' in LanguageEditor

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Jul 31 14:17:17 UTC 2004

Hi  Yoshiki

I also sent some fixes but I do not know if diego is collecting them.
If diego wants I could put it on SqueakSource and get a version
published on SqueakMap. Because
with SqueakSource we could be a bunch of maintainers.
(I do not know if this is possible from SqueakSource to set the
versions for SqueakMap because I would like to publish languageEditor
for 3.6, and 3.7 and the future versions.

For my point of view what is missing is the magic invocation checking
all methods in the image.
So that we can track when new strings are introduced but not translated.

Stef