[BUG] nil getting added in classOrganiser

Nick Brown nickbrown at fastmail.fm
Tue Jun 1 11:18:07 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

I've just had this problem this morning in a 3.7 beta #5905 image, with
nothing much except Whisker filed in.

I was using a standard browser, trying to drag and drop methods from 'as
yet unclassified' to a new category. The move appeared to succeed, the
method dishapered from 'as yet unclassified' but a method called nil
appeared in the target category.

Trying to drag methods into an existing category produces an error,
MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject doesNotUnderstand: #>=

I don't have an absolutely fresh 3.7 image to test this in right now, but
will do so when I can.

Debug log attached.

Regards,
Nick Brown