[BUG] self halt

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Tue Jun 1 18:21:30 UTC 2004

Tim,

Tim Rowledge wrote:
> "jmzajac2002" <jean-marie.zajac at laposte.net> wrote:
>

>>After the last update 5923, the instruction self halt did not work.
>>With a new image, it's the same thing, "self halt" produces nothing.
>
> Damn. It seems to be some interaction between recent (post 5816)
> changes, probably to do with event handling and so on, and my
> primitiveYield; in a 5816 image enabling the prim works fine, post 5816
> it prevents the debugger from opening.
>

> The immediate fix is to withdraw the update but I suspect a proper fix
> is a bit more complex.

I'm working with the last VM for improving and testing the LargeIntegers
plugin. Therefore I have problems now...

Do you - or any other one - plan to provide a fix in the near future?
Otherwise - if it takes longer than a week or so (currently I'm busy
with a mechanism for automatically switching external prim calls on and
off and not with the plugin) - I vote for withdrawing the update until
it works with the last VMs.

Greetings
Stephan

--