[BUG] self halt

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Wed Jun 2 11:26:25 UTC 2004

Tim,

Tim Rowledge wrote:

> Testing the original version presuambly had no problems because of the
> lack of other processes at that priority. Just goes to show how
> important real testing is...

Hmm, I've just worked with my actual image, not the worst testing for
these kinds of bugs... After these updates the things had become weired.

Just working yourself in ST a short while with your newest changes (and
these are central!) could avoid some pain ;-)

I say this also to myself, since the LargeIntegersPlugin changes have
been quiet fast.

> It'll be fixed in the next VMMaker release, which will be out quite
> soon.

Thank you: this sounds well!

Greetings
Stephan