[BUG] System window buttons

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Wed Jun 2 19:34:46 UTC 2004

Indeed, this is a behavior I have had for a long time (my current image
is a 3.7b/5923)

Your description is very accurate. I actually did not notice the full
picture, only that at times windows where hard to close :)... I am often
moving the mouse too fast when closing several windows in a row. Annoying.

Stef