How to transmit user-defined object between client and server?

kwiyi woo kwiyiwoo at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 02:40:19 UTC 2004

Hi,
I checked the webpage. It looks great. But when I tried to install it on squeak3.6, I got the following error message:
MessageNotUnderstood: SARInstaller>>fileInMonticellozipVersionNamed:
Also in the Transcipt: it said
 (MCDirectoryRepository is Undeclared)

I am working on Window2000. What's the problem for it?

Thanks
Kwiyi

Chris Muller <afunkyobject at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Kwiyi, there is a framework for transmitting complex objects as requests and
receiving complex objects as responses. It works in the latest version of
Squeak and is very easy to use.

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2978

Let me know if you have any questions.

- Chris