[BUG][FIX] LargeIntegersPluginBugfix1-3 ( [er][et] works for me )

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Sat Jun 5 16:56:14 UTC 2004

Tim and others,

tim at sumeru.stanford.edu wrote:
> Revised changeset included with plugin code removed. Said code is in the
> development VMMaker.

Tim:

Why have you left LargeIntegersPlugin class>>version into the cs?

Tim and others:

Another point: I want to write some more tests with the neat feature to
automatically switch plugin code on and off to ensure that the results
are the same for ST and plugin version.

Are these tests part of the plugin (probably)?
How to express a dependency from the LargeIntegersPluginTest code to the
plugin on/off switching code I plan to publish at Squeak map (I think it
could be useful for others, too)?

Greetings
Stephan

Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)